Skip to content
- You may not sell your items indirectly via wholesale or retail/resale agreement with a third party. You cannot have products in stores.
- You may not sell your items across state lines (no delivery or markets outside of New Jersey – no matter how close to the state line the client is)
- You may not ship your items via the USPS nor any other commercial carrier
- You may not offer goods for immediate consumption in your home, beyond sampling for client
consultations (specifically, your home is NOT to be treated as a sit-down bakery or food
- You may not deliver goods to anyone other than the client or their pre-determined agent